Protecting the health of our patients, our team, and our community is our main goal. To do so we have a few changes:
1. During this time we will be contacting you before any appointments to go over prescreening questions
2. As to allow for social distancing and regulations controlling the number of people allowed in the office, we are spacing appointment times which may result in less appointments available
3. Masks are required to be worn, if you do not have one we will be more than happy to give you one.
4. Temperature checks will be performed when you enter the office
5. Please if you can do not bring anyone to your appointment our waiting area is extremely limited
6. The State of Massachusetts controls where the safe zones for travel are that we can accept without a 14-day waiting time and these zones can change week to week.
We apologize if any of these changes or other changes we have to make are inconvenient to you and cause you to have to wait long to get an appointment, please be patient we are doing the best we can for your health and ours.
For updates on COVID-19 click on one of the links to the CDC website or Mass. Dept. of Public Health. Please during this unsettling time stay healthy and safe.