Protecting the health of our patients, our team, and our community is our main goal. To do so we have a few changes:
1. During this time we will be contacting you before any appointments to go over prescreening questions
2. As to allow for social distancing and regulations controlling the number of people allowed in the office, we are spacing appointment times which may result in less appointments available
3. Masks are required to be worn, if you do not have one we will be more than happy to give you one.
4. Temperature checks will be performed when you enter the office
5. Please do not bring anyone to your appointment our waiting area is still limited
6. The State of Massachusetts controls travel regulations. Currently if you are fully vaccinated and have no symptoms you do not have to wait to be treated if you travel. If you are not fully vaccinated and travel you have to be tested when you return to the state and again 5 days after returning or a 14-day waiting period with no testing before you are able to be treated.
We apologize if any of these changes or other changes we have to make are inconvenient to you and cause you to have to wait long to get an appointment, please be patient we are doing the best we can for your health and ours.
For updates on COVID-19 click on one of the links to the CDC website or Mass. Dept. of Public Health.