1. During this time we will be contacting you before any appointments to go over prescreening questions or we will give you a form to fill them out when you enter the office.
2. As to allow for social distancing and regulations controlling the number of people allowed in the office, we are spacing appointment times which may result in less appointments available
3. Masks are required to be worn, if you do not have one we will be more than happy to give you one.
4. Temperature checks will be performed when you enter the office
5. Please do not bring anyone to your appointment our waiting area is still limited
We apologize if any of these changes or other changes we have to make are inconvenient to you and cause you to have to wait long to get an appointment, please be patient we are doing the best we can for your health and ours.
For updates on COVID-19 click on one of the links to the CDC website or Mass. Dept. of Public Health.